Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Laughter, Suspicion and Deerbras!


We’ve all heard or read about the importance of smiling and laughing, something like laughter is the best medicine or a smile a day keeps the doctor away…or maybe that’s an apple.
 
Today I want to talk about something EVEN BETTER!  Oh my word I just love what I’m getting ready to talk about!  You know those thoughts, those sights, that just *BAM* instantly make you break out into a cheesy grin or a laugh out loud moment ALONE!  Everyone around you is staring or they become paranoid and suspicious!  HAHAHA!  Or maybe the thoughts that just turn one side of your mouth up in a little knowing grin, or they make you pee in your pants, or they make you cry from laughing so hard, or they make your face hurt, or they make your stomach hurt, or they make you snort.  Man oh man – those are the best moments!
 
Oh, oh, oh or how about the times when you ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY should not be laughing, like at church, in class, during an intense argument, when someone hurts themselves or dies or any other awkward situation where it’s completely inappropriate.  So maybe, it’s totally wrong and maybe in the moment I feel awful about it, but not too awful I suppose…because WHY DO I KEEP LAUGHING, but right now I am here to tell you that it is a blessing and something to be thankful for.  To be able to feel that genuine happiness, even if for a fleeting and wrong timed moment, is a gift.

I love to laugh, I love to make people laugh and I am not afraid to make a complete fool of myself in the process.
 
This skit makes me laugh, I just can’t help myself!  Kevin Hart is a genius.  Be forewarned it has bad language, but sit back, relax and get ready to pee in your pants!

I hope you all get one extra smile and laugh today from reading this blog then spread the love!


XOXO,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment